Find out what’s new in Fortnite patch 15.30.
After a slow start to Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 5, Epic Games hit the accelerator with a round of updates in quick succession. Patch 15.20 dropped just two weeks ago, which introduced a new shotgun into the fold. One week later, Epic released patch 15.21 which brought the famous movie monster Predator to life in Fortnite. Here we are two weeks removed from the game’s latest update. The developers have unleashed new Exotic weapons and a lot more to experience.
Exotic weapons have become a cornerstone in Chapter 2 – Season 5. More recently, an Exotic Dragon Breath Sniper found its way into the game. Update 15.30 finally introduced the long-rumored Chug Canon as an Exotic item. Additionally, a relic of Fortnite’s past — the Quad Launcher — has resurfaced, also as an Exotic burst weapon. The non-player character (NPC) named ‘Remedy’ sells the Quad Launcher at the Hilltop House near Pleasant Park or in Craggy Cliffs. Players can buy the Chug Canon from Fishstick in Craggy Cliffs or Coral Castle.
New Mandalorian LTM & Victory Umbrella
This update brought in a new Mandalorian Limited-Time Mode for players to experience. Here is the rundown via Fortnite’s website:
“Playing Solo or with others, collect galactic credits by eliminating the target on your Bounty Puck or any opponent you see. The first to reach the credit goal wins the match (assuming they can prove themselves against Mando first, of course). All players start out with three lives. This is the way.”
But wait, there’s more. Those who queue into the Mandalorian LTM and earn a Victory Royale will unlock the Beskar Umbrella. The game mode is only available until February 9, so you’ll want to get in early and often. Here is what the umbrella looks like:
Epic addressed bugs in Fortnite’s many modes. Chief among those is the controversial ‘Boundless’ customizable superhero skin set. The developers also fixed an issue with the Baby Yoda back bling and OG Bear (pick-up truck) vehicle. Here is the full list of bugs that Epic worked on in patch 15.30 via the game’s Trello account.
- Difficulty editing Banner with a controller.
- Upcoming changes to the Boundless Set. (LIVE NOW) (LIVE NOW)
- Long loading screen after completing a session on PlayStation/Xbox.
- The Child Back Bling blocking vision when players aim down sights.
- Jumpshot Outfit missing its facial hair.
- Sound effect audio delay.
- Receiving damage mid-air when falling inside a car.
- OG Bear vehicle temporarily booted. (RE-ENABLED)
- Zero Point healing effect temporarily disabled. (RE-ENABLED)
- Game freezing when going to the Compete tab on PlayStation/Xbox.
- Prop holograms become invisible in certain situations for Xbox Creators.
- “Devices” and “Prefabs” tabs are swapped when viewing the Creative Inventory.
Save the World
- Broken Pickaxe animations. (YAUTJA WRISTBLADES ANIMATION FIXED)
- Eliminating Takers not counting towards the “Eliminate: They Came from the Mist” Ventures quest.
- Motion Axis setting stuck on “Roll” on Nintendo Switch.
- RT/LT Triggers on Xbox Elite controller on Android.
That covers all of the changes in Fortnite’s latest update. Stay tuned to ESTNN for more Fortnite news and updates!
Source: Read Full Article