The title of GOAT has been handed to Sunsparks (now Aura PH) as the Season 4 and 5 winners swept Aether Main (Season 1 champions) 4-0 in dominant fashion. The best-of-seven series would end as quickly as it could with the roster of Sunsparks holding no punches in their brutal assault to win the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League-Philippines Champion Invitational
Jaypee was the star of the show, earning the MVP title in the final three games in the best-of-seven. He showed versatility throughout as well, playing three different roles including that of assassin in the third game where he finished with 10 kills and 7 assists to help guide his team to series point.
The young talent wasn’t done yet, however, and picked up the mage role as Harith in the final map where he once again finished with an impressive 11 kills and 10 assists. He wasn’t alone though as another young star, Kielvj, closed out game four with only one death while posting 6 kills and 6 assists.
With this victory, the Sunsparks lineup have proven themselves to be the best MPL-Philippines champion roster today. Throughout the event they also managed to take down ArkAngel (Season 2) and Cignal Ultra (Season 3).
VPEsports is releasing interviews with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”
- Sunsparks answer questions about MLBB, favorite meta, heroes, and more
- ONIC PH’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Wise: “I think SGD is the best team right now”
- Team BSB’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Jeraxnu wants: “heavy punishment for players who feed and AFK”
Source: Read Full Article