Fortnite players were already trying to trick-or-treat before the Fortnitemares event dropped today, but now they can actually do it in-game. The special Fortnitemares event spread candy all over the map and asked players to simply eat candy. This guide will show you the best places to find candy and complete the challenge.
Where Is The Fortnitemares Candy?
Candy is spread all over the map, with no specific locations like the birthday cakes during Fortnite’s third birthday. Instead, candy is in little trick-or-treating bowls outside houses in locations like Holly Hedges, Salty Springs, Retail Row, Lazy Lake, and others.
All you need to do is find a bowl, smash it with your pickaxe to break it open, and eat all the candy that comes out. You’ll need to eat 25 pieces before the event ends in order to earn the challenge.
Candy is a foraged item, similar to coconuts, mushrooms, and other items you find on the forest floor. You’ll gain a bit of additional experience just for eating a piece. Some candy will give you special abilities, like higher jump or faster move speed, and others will restore your health and shield. Four players are recommended challenge, but you should be able to finish it on your own in a few games.
What Do I Get For Eating Candy?
You’ll get the new Midas Shadow weapon wrap once you eat 25 pieces of candy. Check out our other guides to the Fortnitemares event, including how to become a shadow.
- Fortnite Wolverine Guide: How To Defeat Wolverine At Weeping Woods (Week 6)
- How To Get Wolverine's Fortnite Skins
- Fortnite Stark Robot Guide: Learn How To Make A Stark Robot Dance (Week 5)
- + Show More Fortnite News Links (3)
- Fortnite Coral Castle Ring Locations: Where To Find All Floating Rings (Week 5)
- Fortnite Gorger Locations: Where To Destroy Gorgers And Gatherers (Week 5 Guide)
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article