Today, in his post-Halo introduction to the Xbox Games Showcase, Phil Spencer told audiences that nine of their fifteen studios would be showing off projects during the show, and there would be five brand new game reveals. But arguably, one of Spencer’s most exciting announcements was that each game shown today will be available to play via Game Pass subscription or free-to-play.
There’s plenty to be excited, as the show presented trailers for a variety of games spanning genres. Some of the highlights include the new Forza Motorsport, DontNod’s new mystery title, Tell Me Why, Rare’s new nature-focused game, Everwild, and highly anticipated sequels, Hellblade 2 and Psychonauts 2.
On top of these new titles, and other platform standouts, like the eagerly awaited Halo Infinite, a new version of Destiny 2 will also be coming to Game Pass in September, followed shortly by the Beyond Light DLC in November.
Game Pass’ future is bright with next gen exclusives, and we’ll see what else it has in store as Xbox reveals more titles for the Series X.
Xbox Series X And Xbox One News
- Halo Infinite Gameplay Debuts At Xbox Series X Stream
- Xbox Series X Event: Every Game Announced
- All The Xbox Series X Games Confirmed (And Expected) So Far
- All The Xbox Series X Games With Free "Smart Delivery" Upgrades
- Xbox Series X: Release Date, Specs, Price, And Everything We Know
Source: Read Full Article