We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Disney Dreamlight Valley fans can download a new update on Xbox and PC. Currently in early access, Disney Dreamlight Valley developer Gameloft continues to make bug fixes and gameplay improvements ahead of the game’s full release. Most notably, the game has been given an option to remove flash, exhaustion and shake effects. That’s on top of performance and stability fixes on Xbox, not to mention a heap of bug fixes.
Improvements & Optimisations…
• Improved performance and stability on Xbox.
• Added Seizure Warning during the game’s boot sequence.
• Added toggle in Settings menu to remove in-game flash effects. This will impact:
– Lighting visual asset that flashes during storms
– White flashing effect in the clouds during storms (storms will appear as regular rain showers and will continue to be monitored)
– Flashing effect upon successfully catching a fish
• Added toggle in Settings menu to remove in-game screen shake effects. This will impact:
– Screen shake upon successfully catching a fish
– Screen wobble while waiting during the fishing action
– Screen shake while completing the mining action
– Screen shake while completing the digging action
• Removed exhaustion effect.
• Improved clarity of Sunlit Plateau story quest objective description involving root beer.
• Fixed quest blocker for Mother Gothel’s “Restoring The Sunstone” quest.
– We acknowledge that the previous fix did not resolve the issue for all players, so we are continuing to closely monitor this fix to see its impact on the community.
• Fixed an issue preventing villagers from accepting meals in Chez Remy.
• Fixed the castle motif on the Disney Castle t-shirt.
• Fixed an issue that prevented players from picking up some items at the base of palm trees on Dazzle Beach.
• Fixed the Toy Story-themed Fancy Table to allow objects placed on it to be picked up.
• Moved a lamp in Mickey’s house to prevent objects from getting stuck behind it.
• Scar’s Friendship quest and gifting will now only become available after completing the Sunlit Plateau story quest.
• Halloween rewards acquired from Dreamlight Duties can now be properly bought again from Scrooge’s Delivery.
• Pressing “B” (Circle) now properly skips dialog boxes.
• The “Trick or Treat” Dreamlight Duty now properly requires gifting candies to characters.
• The Webbed Tree in the Villains Star Path can now be found under the Foliage category in the Wardrobe menu.
• Various online service improvements.
• Scar’s Volcano Stove now requires coal to cook with.
• Scar’s Volcano Stove can now be selected after being placed in the world.
• The Collection menu will now update itself properly after collecting items.
• Swapped the item color of Moana’s level 10 Friendship item to its intended color scheme.
Source: Read Full Article