With Amazon Prime Day right around the corner, retailers have begun revealing promotions that will compete with the massive annual sale. Target’s Deal Days sale will run concurrently alongside Prime Day on October 13 and 14. Walmart’s approach is a tad different, as the big-box chain’s sale starts earlier and ends later than Prime Day. Walmart’s Big Save event kicks off on Sunday, October 11 at 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET and runs through October 15.
You can expect the Big Save sale to hone in on Amazon’s territory with discounts on tech, entertainment, gaming, home goods, and much more. Walmart has stated that the Big Save sale will feature Black Friday-type prices, so you can get some holiday shopping done early at the lowest possible prices.
Walmart has revealed a small sample of the deals that will go live this Sunday. You’ll be be able to get a JVC 55-inch 4K Roku TV for $248 (was $400), the Roku Ultra LT streaming device for $69 (was $79), and Super Mario Party for Nintendo Switch for $40 (was $60).
The benefit with Walmart’s sale is that it’s open to everyone; you don’t need a subscription to save and get fast, free shipping. All orders over $35 are eligible for two-day shipping, and depending on your location, one-day delivery may be available. You can also shop online and pick up your purchases in the store at the same prices. The retailer recently launched Walmart+, a subscription service that features same- and next-day delivery along with in-store discounts online. If you’re curious about Walmart+, see how the service stacks up against Amazon Prime. You won’t need a Walmart+ subscription to partake in the Big Save sale, though.
Prime Day still figures to have the most deals next week, simply because Amazon has a much larger stock than its main competitors. While you wait for next week’s big sales to begin in earnest, you can shop early Prime Day 2020 deals right now. A new batch of deals just went live at Amazon, including big discounts on a Toshiba 55-inch 4K Fire TV and the Kindle Paperwhite.
Amazon Prime Day 2020
- Amazon Prime Day Early Deals: Echo Dot, Fire TV, And More
- Huge Target Sale To Compete With Amazon Prime Day 2020
- New Amazon Echo Devices, Cheaper Fire Stick, And More Announced Ahead Of Prime Day
- + Show More Amazon Prime Day 2020 Links (7)
- Amazon Prime Day Kicks Off On October 13, According To Report
- Amazon Prime Day 2020: Deals, Tips, And Everything To Know Before October 13
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 Shortages May Occur Due To Coronavirus, Report Says
- Best Nintendo Switch Deals For Prime Day 2020: Games, Consoles, And More
- Best PS4 Deals For Prime Day 2020: PS4 Games, Consoles, And More
- Best Xbox One Deals For Prime Day 2020: Consoles, Games, And More
- Best VR Headset Deals (February 2020) Before Half-Life: Alyx's Release Date
Source: Read Full Article