- Top-Notch Training Tools Side Quest
- Top-Notch Training Tools Side Quest – Rewards
Elgado offers dozens of side quests to undertake as you explore this new area in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak. As a continuation of the Grueling Training Ground side quest, the Top-Notch Training Tools request will ask you to deliver Rajang Wildpelts.
Delivering these items will allow you to swap level 15 support moves for your Palico, enabling you to customize your hunting buddies even further. Let's take a look at how to complete this request, as well as what the rewards are for doing so.
Top-Notch Training Tools Side Quest
To complete this request, you'll need to deliver two Rajang Wildpelts to Buddy Agent Nagi. As expected, these materials are obtained from Master Rank Rajang. Rajang appears in the following quests after completing the Urgent Quest Witness by Moonlight.
|Quest Name||Quest Type||MR Requirement|
|Grabbin' Life by the Horns||Follower Quest|
|Settle the Score!||Hub Key Quest|
|Bombs and Beams||Hub Quest|
|Hard & Soft Supreme||Hub Quest|
|With the Power of Friendship||Hub Quest|
|Operation Rajang||Support Survey|
|Trials of Passion and Composure||Hub Quest|
|The Ultimate Fight?||Hub Quest|
|Monkey-Crab Turf War||Support Survey|
|Operation Explosive Anger||Support Survey|
After accepting one of these quests, you'll have to capture or slay Rajang to obtain its Wildpelt. This material has a 17 percent chance to be obtained from quest rewards, a 33 percent chance to be obtained when capturing the monster, a 30 percent chance to drop from breaking Rajang's left or right arm, a 37 percent chance to carve it from the slain monster, and a 58 percent chance to drop during the quest.
Overall, breaking Rajang's arms and slaying the monster will give you the highest number of chances to obtain Rajang Wildpelts. This material is quite common, but be sure to bring an Ice weapon to the fight, as Rajang is weak to this element.
Top-Notch Training Tools Side Quest – Rewards
After obtaining the Rajang Wildpelts and delivering them to Nagi, you will unlock the ability to swap level 15 support moves for your Palico. This means that you can change the fourth move of your Palico's support moves to one of a different class, allowing you to customize how your Palico supports you during a quest.
Source: Read Full Article