We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The latest Quordle puzzle is live for the next 24-hours. Quordle challenges players to figure out four different words in just nine attempts, making it much harder than Wordle and its measly single word solution. Winning one game is hard enough, let alone building up any kind of winning streak, which is why you should head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Quordle 183 on July 26.
Quordle challenges players to figure out four different words in just nine attempts. Much like Wordle, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles if you’re to succeed.
If the tiles turn grey, then the letter doesn’t appear in the word you are guessing. If it’s yellow then the letter appears, just not in that particular spot. Finally, green tiles mean the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, because you may be able to knock out the third word before you’ve guessed the first one.
One strategy is to get as many vowels in your opening guess as possible. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO in your first attempt, as these letters will appear in more words.
If you’re not able to solve the first Quordle word in your second guess, then choose a word with five completely different letters in order to maximise your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online each day for all the latest Wordle and Quordle clues.
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
Quordle hints for word 1…
1. The first word starts with the letter P.
2. The first word contains one vowel.
3. Doing one of these everyday is great for your core.
Quordle hints for word 2…
1. The second word starts with the letter S.
2. The second word contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. Another letter also appears twice.
Quordle hints for word 3…
1. The third word starts with the letter F.
2. The third word contains one vowel.
3. Surname Butcher/Lampard/Skinner/Bruno.
Quordle hints for word 4…
1. The fourth word starts with the letter F.
2. The fourth word contains two vowels.
3. What a Blacksmith does to metal.
Source: Read Full Article