We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re struggling with Wordle 522 for November 23, then you’ve come to the right place. Keeping up with the recent tradition of tricky Wordle puzzles, today’s teaser is causing problems for countless players. While it’s not the most obscure word, it’s actually a lot harder to figure out the answer than you might think. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints for Wordle 522 on November 23.
Wordle challenges players to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses. To do so you’ll need to use the process of elimination to rule out different letters.
If, for example, a letter tile turns grey after one of your guesses, you know that this particular letter doesn’t feature in today’s word.
If a tile turns yellow, then the letter is in the word, just not in the right place, while a green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct position.
The aim is to solve each puzzle in as few guesses as possible. You can then share your progress on social media, showing friends, family and random followers exactly how brainy you are.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the following day for a new Wordle to be released. And because the Wordle site tracks your statistics, failure means losing your hard-earned winning streak – something you’ll be reminded about every time you login.
If you need help keeping your winning streak alive, check out the latest Wordle hints (spoiler-free) for the November 23 puzzle below…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. I also like to use the word ‘CRANE’ as an opening guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 522 hints and clues for November 23…
1. Wordle 522 starts with the letter D.
2. Wordle 522 contains two vowels.
3. The name of a hit movie starring Ryan Gosling.
Source: Read Full Article