We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
You don’t need an expensive Sky subscription, streaming box, or smart TV to watch Premier League football from the comfort of your home.
Anybody with a PlayStation 4 or PS5 can stream live football through their console, simply by downloading an app or two.
The majority of Premier League football matches are shown live on Sky Sports, alongside games from the Football League and other European divisions.
If you want to watch the action unfold live, then simply head to the TV/Video section of your PS4 and PS5 dashboards.
Once you’ve entered the app store, you can download the NOW TV app for free.
If you already have an account, you can sign with your username and password to access Entertainment bundles, Movies or Sports. Alternatively, you can set up an account on the NOW TV website.
Because NOW TV doesn’t require a subscription, users can purchase daily or monthly passes for all of the Sky Sports channels.
Monthly passes are currently on offer for just £24.99, and you can cancel anytime.
It’s also worth checking your emails, because NOW TV sends customers personalised offers on a regular basis.
As an added bonus, NOW TV customers can watch the action on mobile phones and tablets, giving you extra options.
Of course, the biggest problem right now is actually getting hold of a PS5 console.
While UK restocks have been pretty steady, PlayStation 5 consoles continue to sell out almost instantly.
If you want to purchase a PlayStation 5 but haven’t had much luck so far, then check out Express Online’s buying tips below.
FIFA 22 Ultimate Team trailer from EA Sports
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME (via PS5 UK Stock)….
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
Source: Read Full Article