We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Xur is back on the scene in Destiny 2, and Guardians can find him quickly if they look in the correct location.
Skipping the standard list of places he hides, this week’s Xur location has been confirmed in The Tower.
This means heading down to the Hangar and checking all the latest wares that are being offered until the Weekly Reset.
Not needing to check all the other locations is a big boost for gamers this week, as Xur will be leaving the game at 6pm BST on Tuesday, September 21.
WHERE IS XUR?
The Xur location for September 19 has been identified as hanging out in The Tower on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
To find the correct place, you need to head over to the Hangar and locate the back stairs.
This is where Xur will be standing, offering a number of Exotic and Legendary items.
There are also some great armour options this week for those who are playing the correct character.
Destiny 2: Bungie release trailer for 'Beyond Light' expansion
Xur is currently selling these items until the weekly reset on September 21:
- Merciless Energy Fusion Rifle for 29 Legendary Shards
- Shards of Galanor Hunter Gauntlets for 23 Legendary Shards
- One-Eyed Mask Titan Helmet for 23 Legendary Shards
- Geomag Stabilizers Warlock Leg Armor for 23 Legendary Shards
- Dire Promise Primary Hand Cannon for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Escape Velocity Primary Submachine Gun for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- IKELOS SMG Energy Submachine Gun for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Main Ingredient Energy Fusion Rifle for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Truth Teller Energy Grenade Launcher for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Steel Sybil Z-14 Heavy Sword for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Bottom Dollar Energy Hand Cannon for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- ARMOUR: Xur is selling Wild Hunt armour for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer.
For anyone who has forgotten, Legendary Shards used by Xur are remnants of powerful items used to improve gear or trade for other stuff.
It should also be noted that Xur will be dropping items similar in power level to your character.
And another part of Xur that is new to the latest version of Destiny 2 is that he now drops Cipher Quests for free.
The Quest will reward you with an exotic Cipher, and last week included completing 21 Strikes or winning the same number of Crucible or Gambit matches.
Xur will be leaving Destiny 2 later this week and will be back with new loot and weapons on September 24.
Source: Read Full Article