We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
As people the world over get ready for the weekend, there’s a new Wordle puzzle to make Friday fly by that little bit faster. Wordle 503 is available for the next 24-hours, so you’d better solve it quickly if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together some spoiler-free, guilt-free clues to help you figure out the answer to Wordle 503 on November 4.
Wordle challenges players to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses. In order to successfully solve the puzzle, you need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles.
If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
If you’re really lucky you might just get the answer on your first go, although the odds are extremely slim.
Because of the popularity of Wordle, there are lots of different variations of the original game, all with their own twist.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
As for today’s Wordle, check out the latest selection of spoiler-free hints below…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 503 hints and clues for November 4…
1. Wordle 503 starts with the letter P.
2. Wordle 503 contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Source: Read Full Article