Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has just added its newest DLC character, the block-breaking Steve from Minecraft. If you have yet to catch up with Nintendo’s brawler mash-up, you can pick it up at a discount during the Amazon Prime Day 2020 festivities.
This deal is an anti-Prime Day sale offer available through Amazon’s competitor, Best Buy. It brings the price of Smash Bros. Ultimate down to $50 from the usual $60. The price is shown in your shopping cart, and you can arrange for pickup at your local store or have it shipped.
That $50 gets you the original roster, which is already the biggest in Smash Bros. history. But Nintendo has also added several DLC characters across two Fighters Passes. The second Fighters Pass ($30) is still in progress, but so far has included Min Min from Arms and Steve from Minecraft. Four more fighters have yet to be revealed. Each fighter can be purchased a la carte for $6.
For more on Prime Day, check out some of our picks for the can’t-miss deals and even more Nintendo Switch games on sale including Super Mario Odyssey, Pokemon Sword and Shield, and Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coverage
- Amazon Prime Day's Best Gaming Deals For Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, And More
- Amazon Prime Day Early Deals: Echo Dot, Fire TV, And More
- Amazon Prime Day End Time: When Does Prime Day End Tonight?
- + Show More Amazon Prime Day 2020 Coverage Links (3)
- 7 Tips For Getting The Best Deals On Amazon Prime Day 2020
- Huge Target Sale To Compete With Amazon Prime Day 2020
- New Amazon Echo Devices, Cheaper Fire Stick, And More Announced Ahead Of Prime Day
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article