Fortnite doesn’t have a second-chance mechanic in its battle royale mode, so one player added his own version of the Gulag in the game’s creative mode. It’s just as gross and claustrophobic as it is in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Reddit user and Fortnite designer u/NO-SWEAT-POLICE posted his creation to the Fortnite Creative subreddit, asking players to test the arena out for him. They even included the different variations of the small map.
The Gulag has become a popular addition to the battle royale genre. It gives people one last chance to get back to the action in Verdansk. Players have recreated it in other games, like this Minecraft version, to help simulate the feeling of getting one last chance at survival outside of Call of Duty.
Fortnite players have discussed what a possible gulag-like feature would look like in their battle royale. Some have suggested an isolated island be the place where dead players duke it out for another chance to get back to the big fight. Epic Games hasn’t said anything about adding it to the game officially, though.
- Fortnite: Catch A Weapon At Stack Shack Guide
- Fortnite: Gas Up A Vehicle At Catty Corner Guide
- Fortnite: Where To Claim Trident At Coral Cove – Aquaman Challenge Guide
- Fortnite Gorgeous Gorge Waterfall Location: Where To Dive With Aquaman's Outfit
- How To Get Aquaman In Fortnite — The New Skins Aren't Available Yet
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article