Details on Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’s fourth free update will be shared in a livestream at 5 AM PDT / 8 AM EDT on July 1, Capcom announced. The update brings the black dragon Alatreon to the game on July 9, in addition to other new features that were teased in a tweet by Capcom.
The video shows glimpses of what appears to be a new event, with a Pukei-Pukei decoration inside the Seliana Gathering Hub. A glimpse of a Barioth, one of the monsters added with the Iceborne expansion, is shown at the end of video.
The fourth update had previously been scheduled for May but was delayed indefinitely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is also the last update that was detailed in the latest road map by Capcom, which states that more monsters and updates are planned for the future.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne News
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne Seasonal Event Now Live On All Platforms
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Patch Notes For Update 13.01 On PC
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Update – V13.00 Patch Notes
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Patch Adds Layered Weapons Feature
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne Guide: Tips & Advice You Need To Get Started
GameSpot has officially kicked off Play For All–a celebration of all things gaming. Join us as we bring you the summer’s hottest news, previews, interviews, features, and videos, as well as raise money for COVID-19 relief efforts and Black Lives Matter with the help of our friends from around the gaming world. Check out the Play For All schedule for more.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article