Rogue Legacy 2, the sequel to one of the biggest indie success stories of 2013, has had its early access release delayed from July 23 to August 18, Cellar Door Games announced. The developer said that the delay is a combination of minor setbacks in stabilizing the game and wanting to complete some features prior to the early access release.
The original Rogue Legacy combined Castlevania-style platforming with the now widely popular roguelike gameplay loop. Rogue Legacy 2 will enter early access on Steam and the Epic Games Store, with a planned release sometime in 2021.
Rogue Legacy 2 is currently not announced for other platforms, but the original game eventually made its way to consoles and mobile platforms. Cellar Door Game’s last game Full Metal Furies released a little more than two years ago and while the game had a positive reception, ultimately was considered a failure by the developers due to poor sales.
Play For All 2020 News And Events
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Reminds Me Of Playing Black Flag
- GameSpot's Play For All: Here's How To Donate
- Ubisoft Forward Stream: All The Games Shown And Announced
- Xbox Series X Event Confirmed For July 23
- PS5 Reveal Event: All Games And Console Details Announced
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article